Wednesday, April 9, 2014

ABOUT MY BLOG


I wrote "Music lives everywhere" because it is one of the most important things in my life. I could have written "planting is my life", "cooking is my nose", "shopping mall is my second house" and too many other things, but it would not fit very well in the heading.


I would also like to apologise for mistakes in my "blog writing". I am happy to declare that I do have certificates in English language, nevertheless I do not know the language perfectly. Although, I do feel sometimes that even those who live in Great Britain do not know the language to their excellence...HM The Queen certainly does!So, let me first introduce myself. Of course, for people that know me it will not be surprising to learn about me. However, I strongly believe that even them, could learn something new every time. I will try to translate my writing into Greek and Russian, provided I have the time. 

My name is Ioulia Hrustaliova. For Russian speakers, I am Юля Хрусталёва. I was born in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine and lived there until the age of eight. I went for the first three years to the primary school. Then my family moved to Athens, Greece. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I started school from the first grade again. This way, I had the chance to catch up with Greek language. After one year in the Greek capital we moved to Arnea. A town which is 75 km away from Thessaloniki - the second capital of Greece. I met there many friends, but soon I lost them all. Maybe it was my fault that I was a good student and a girl who was born in another country that does not have such a good reputation. Anyway, I finished the high school with excellence, moved to Russia and got established there. I have finally the chance to follow one of my dreams: to bond my life PROFESSIONALLY with music. I have changed already three vocal studios but I learnt something new from each of them. I must say that now I am in the best of them, otherwise I would have changed for the fourth time...I love making home videos with the cover of famous songs. You are able to watch them by searching "Ioulia Hrustaliova" on YouTube . The latest are the best but still not the most perfect. At the same time I study journalism and write some articles, which you can find on LiveJournal if you type "IouliaCH". Moreover, you can place "like" on my Facebook page.I created this blog in order to escalate towards more active life. I should confess that I love experiments, such as: new haircuts, changing clothes styles, cooking challenges, even planting the flower right from the beginning, from its seed...

Hence, you will hear from me and my experiments and how successful they will have been!Soplease subscribe, comment and keep in touch! Да!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment